Are you having trouble with your air conditioning system so far this summer? This is a significant problem that you should pay attention to. We know that it’s easy to chalk this up to the high heat we’re experiencing right now in Layton, but your air conditioner should be able to handle it. If your air conditioner is folding underneath the pressure, it means that your air conditioner was never equipped to handle the needs of your home in the first place.
If you need AC installation in Layton, UT, we’re going to help you get it. We know that it can be daunting to find a great new air conditioner. You want something that’s actually going to improve your home and be worth the replacement service. Make sure you come to us for work on your AC unit when you need it.
When to Upgrade
Are you unsure if you even need to upgrade your air conditioner? Here are a few signs that you should:
- Your air conditioning efficiency is lower than ever (high AC bills)
- You constantly have repair issues
- You can’t get cool when you need to
- You’ve had an air conditioning breakdown in the past
- You’re paying too much on air conditioning repair work
- You notice odd air conditioning run times
- You hear odd noises when you run the AC
If you’re experiencing one of these things or even a combination of them, it’s time for you to call our professionals.
Your AC Options
We offer a variety of air conditioning options here at our company because we understand that you need variety. Not every home is the same just because we live in the same area. Call us today.
- Central Air Conditioners: These are the standard air conditioners that you’re used to. If you’re looking for a new central air conditioner for your home, we can help you find one. New air conditioners on the market have better SEER ratings than ever before. Take advantage of this superior efficiency by upgrading today.
- Heat Pumps: Do you want to cool and heat your home from the same unit? If so, you might want to consider upgrading to a heat pump. Heat pumps are a spectacular way to both cool and heat your home if you have energy efficiency and eco-friendliness in mind.
- Geothermal Systems: If being easy on the earth is the main focus on your mind, a geothermal system might be the system for you. Geothermal systems are also energy efficient. They’re going to last you around 20–25 years, so they’re a great investment.
- Ductless Mini Splits: Ductless mini splits are great if you need adaptable comfort. Ductless mini splits allow you to “zone” your home without the hassle. If you need a little extra help, you can schedule an appointment with us. We can help you through the entire process.
We’re flexible. We’re going to help you find the perfect system for your needs.
Contact Rentmeister Total Home Service today to schedule an appointment for your AC replacement.