It gets hot in our region. Really hot! You don’t want to come home one day to find out your air conditioner stopped working and you have to wait on a service technician to make it out to you. Instead, there are steps you can take to schedule AC maintenance before you absolutely have to. Staying ahead of AC repairs helps to ensure that you won’t be met by surprise issues at the worst possible time.
It doesn’t matter how new or old your unit is—there’s never a bad time to schedule maintenance for your unit. With an Ultimate Service Agreement, you know that routine maintenance is scheduled in advance to review all parts and components. You can schedule air conditioning services in Layton, UT under our Ultimate Service Agreement and check one thing off your list of things to do. Plus, you get the peace of mind that your unit is cooling at its most efficient.
Why Is AC Maintenance Important?
- Regular AC maintenance ensures efficiency. Over time your unit can begin to work harder to meet the same demands. A few tweaks can improve efficiency and lighten the load on your unit.
- An ultimate service agreement cuts out surprise repairs. Regular AC maintenance means you identify problems early. Expert professionals can tighten loose parts, change filters, and make small tweaks before they become problems.
- Your comfort improves. When your AC unit works efficiently, your home stays cooler, there are fewer contaminants in the air, and your humidity is balanced. When you’re home, you’ll feel more relaxed and comfortable.
- You save money. Sure, regular maintenance costs money. But you spend far less than you would on surprise repairs or a complete replacement. Plus, AC maintenance can help lower your monthly energy bill so that you’re spending less all year long.
- You save time. Scheduling AC maintenance on your terms means that appointments fit into your busy schedule. When your AC stops working, everything halts. You may have to reschedule appointments and obligations to meet with an AC repair technician.
What Is an Ultimate Service Agreement?
When you sign up for the Ultimate Service Agreement , you commit to one company servicing your AC for its lifetime. This is a great way to ensure that your technician gets to know your specific unit and your needs. Each AC brand works differently, and you want an expert not only in air conditioners but in your AC brand specifically. Our team can help. Benefits of the Ultimate Service Agreement include:
- Priority appointments when you need service
- Extended availability
- Emergency availability
- Discounts on future service and equipment needs
- Warranty on parts and service
Contact your HVAC and plumbing experts at Rentmeister Total Home Service today to schedule an appointment!