Heat For The Holidays
Give us a call today: 801-773-6900
Rentmeister Total Home Service would like to help our community by doing what we do best; providing comfort.
As a local, family owned and operated company, we are reaching out to the community to find a deserving individual or family who is in need of a new furnace this holiday season.
Terms & Conditions:
- Nominations / Applications accepted from December 1st through December 31st, 2020
- The contest is for owner occupied, single family homes with central, ducted natural gas heating systems.
- Entrants must be legal adults and legal residents of Utah.
- Entrants must be homeowners and fully empowered to make purchase and home improvement decisions regarding their residence.
- Homes must be located in Rentmeister Total Home Service’s primary service area defined as Weber, Davis and Salt Lake Counties.
- Entries must be received by December 31st, 2020 by 11:59pm.
- Entries may be completed online at www.rentmeister.com/furnace-giveaway
- The duct system must be in good condition and properly sized for the furnace. The duct system, evaporator and drain pan must be free of mold.
- Representatives from Rentmeister Total Home Service must be allowed access to the current furnace and duct system to examine the installation and record manufacturer nameplate information (model & serial numbers and dates).
- The winning entry will be responsible for: additional duct system modifications (if necessary), any hazardous material removal and abatement (e.g., asbestos), and any improvements needed to bring the installation in compliance with existing building and mechanical codes such as electrical or gas lines, or chimney liners & exhaust systems (any applicable additional costs will be discussed beforehand).
- The winning entry will receive one (1) new gas 2 two-stage high-efficiency furnace, as well as complete professional installation. (See above for exclusions.)
- The winner will be selected on or before January 31, 2020 and informed prior to any media announcements. All Decisions are final.
- The winner must agree to have their name, image and likeness posted online at www.rentmeister.com and our social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- The winning entry will agree to allow Rentmeister Total Home Service to use images and likenesses of the old and new furnaces and homeowners and the homeowners’ name in promotional materials.
- Entrants agree to hold Rentmeister Total Home Service, its owners, sponsors and employees harmless for any injuries, loss or damages related to the contest.
- All prizes in the Heat For The Holidays contest are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Winner of the Heat For The Holidays contest must reply within ten (10) days of notification either via email or by calling the phone number provided upon prize notification, or else an alternate winner will be selected.
- No entry fee or purchase is required to enter.
- Employees of Rentmeister Total Home Service and their family members, subcontractors, vendors or suppliers are not eligible to participate.