Air Filters in Layton, UT
If you want to improve your home’s indoor air quality, an air filter is an excellent starting point. You can look to the expertise of Rentmeister Total Home Service when you’re ready to add air filtration to your HVAC system. We have all the information and equipment necessary to install, repair, replace, or maintain the best air filters.
- We've been a family-owned and operated business since 1968.
- We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
- Our technicians explain our products and services in a manner anyone can understand.
We always go the extra mile for our customers. It’s why so many people in Layton, UT and throughout Davis, Weber, and Salt Lake City Counties rely on us for their indoor air quality and other HVAC needs.
Schedule an appointment today. Our Family's Commitment to Your Family's Comfort.
Air Filter Installation and Replacement
Air filters remove solid particulates such as dust, pollen, mold, and bacteria from circulating through a home’s indoor air. When it comes to choosing the right type of air filter for your house and HVAC equipment, Rentmeister Total Home Service guarantees we’ll get you the best value. If you have any questions about the different types of air filters that we install, we’re available to provide advice.
We install the following high quality air filters:
- Washable filters
- Pleated high-efficiency filters
- Media filters
- Electrostatic filters
- EAC filters
- HEPA filters
How Often to Change Filters
Customers frequently ask us how often they need to clean or change their air filters. This varies on the type of filter. Here’s a general breakdown of a time frame for each type of air filter:
- Washable filter: clean twice a year
- Throwaway filter: replace every 4–6 weeks
- Pleated filter: replace every 4–6 weeks
- Media filter: replace once a year
- Electrostatic filter: clean every 4–6 weeks
- EAC filter: clean twice a year
- HEPA filter: replace twice a year or as needed.
Expert Services for Air Filters
Rentmeister Total Home Service is your best local source for air filters and other indoor air quality services in Layton, UT and the surrounding areas. We offer installation and replacement services, as well as routine maintenance. No matter what type of air filter you’re interested in, we make sure you get the right size and type. We also offer replacement services for all types of air filters, so call us any time to start improving your indoor air quality.