About Rentmeister Total Home Service:
We are a very established company with a great track record. Stable management team that started from the ground up. Because of how we take care of our customers we are ever growing. We believe in doing things right the first time. We believe in paying people for a job well done.
Review our open positions below and apply today by filling out the contact form at the bottom of the page!
Sheet Metal Fabricator/Warehouse
Rentmeister Total Home Service is a family owned company who specializes in installation and service of HVAC systems. We have been in business for over 50 years and are still growing! We believe in putting our employees first, and offer a comprehensive benefits package, including one week of Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Vacation, Medical (employer pays 50% of monthly premium and deductible), HSA, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, 401k & 401k matching up to 3%, Bonuses, Tuition Assistance and Reimbursement, Employee Discount, opportunity for advancement, wellness program, on-the-job training, paid training and more. Hours are Mon-Fri from 7am to 5 pm with an hour lunch. Pay is 15.00 or more, depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build ductwork and fittings
- Use tools and machinery to bend, cut and shape duct
- Pull, sort and stage parts and material
- Operate a forklift to load and unload sheet metal/material
- Stock shelves
- Run parts to job sites
- Keep shop and warehouse clean and organized
- Prior sheet metal fabrication is preferred, but we will train the right person
- Ability to do basic math skills
- Have reliable transportation and ability to pass a background check
- Dedicated and able to work in all types of weather
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Communicate clearly, follow written and verbal directions
*Please attach a copy of your resume.
Compensation: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour, DOE
FT, Mon-Fri, 8 am-5 pm, Flexible schedule, Pay based on Experience, Up to $45/hr., Paid Holidays, Vacation, Medical , HSA, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, 401k & 401k matching up to 3%, Bonuses, Tuition Assistance and Reimbursement, Company vehicles, Employee Discount, $5,000 sign-on bonus, opportunity for advancement, wellness program, on-the-job training, paid training and more.
- Push, pull, lift to 50lbs
- $5,000 sign on bonus (1st half in 30 days, 2nd half in 90 days)
- Interpret building codes and regulations as they relate to HVAC
- Diagnose problems and make recommendations
- Repair and replace damaged parts and equipment
- Read blueprints, floor plans and wiring diagrams
- Read and interpret City, State, and EPA regulations
- Work independently in the absence of supervision
- Work closely with colleagues as part of an integrated team
- Follow standard processes to accomplish tasks
- Understand and follow oral and written directions
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Safely operate company vehicles, machinery, and equipment
- Recognize safety hazards commonly found in HVAC operations, and identify and implement appropriate controls to ensure safe work
- Provide knowledge and train apprentices and newly assigned technicians
- EPA Certification
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Willing to work in all types of weather
- Considerable knowledge of standard tools, methods, and materials of the HVAC trade
- Knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions of the work
- Possess basic knowledge of computers and cell phone apps
Compensation: $16.00 - $45.00 per hour DOE
*Please attach Resume
Why Work Here
“Great family atmosphere, plenty of room for advancement, we will train you for a lifelong career.”
We are looking for hard working people who want to learn a trade and have a career. The job consists of installing heating and air conditioning systems. Most of our work is in Davis and Weber County. Benefits available. Great room for promotion and expansion.