New Construction Plumbing in Layton, UT
Are you in the process of building a new home or business? This is an exciting time in anyone’s life, but unfortunately, stress can quickly outweigh that excitement. If you’re looking for professionals who can handle the plumbing work for your new construction project, then Rentmeister Total Home Service is the ideal team to turn to.
- Every piece of equipment we install or fix is guaranteed.
- We believe that every family deserves a safe and comfortable home environment.
- We go the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction.
We have a longstanding history in Layton, UT and throughout Davis, Weber, and Salt Lake City Counties, and we back up all our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Contact us today. Our Family's Commitment to Your Family's Comfort.
What Goes Into a Whole-Home Plumbing Installation?
There is a great deal of planning that goes into the plumbing installation for a new home. The actual physical installation is important, of course, but if the planning isn’t done correctly from the beginning, then the plumbing system can’t possibly be expected to operate effectively. When you hire us to install the plumbing for your new home, we’ll put our experience and training to the best use so you have the end results you want, from the first planning until the final pipe is in place.
Your New Home Plumbing System: Looking at the Bigger Picture
Installing a whole-home plumbing system is not just about laying a few pipes. Sure, the installation of your sinks, toilets, showers, and water heaters is important, but there is more to consider with a new home plumbing system.
For example, vent pipes are a necessary component, as are connections for sewer lines. There are also additional options you may want to consider:
- Gas Lines: If your home is being constructed in an area that has access to a municipal gas supply, then you will likely want to have gas lines installed. Gas-powered appliances typically cost less to run month-to-month given the affordability of gas compared to electricity.
- Water Treatment Systems: Does your community suffer from hard water? Or any contaminated water at all? Consider the installation of a water softener or water filter system, either of which can be integrated into your new home plumbing system.
- Sump Pump: When we experience heavy rains or rapid snowmelt here in Layton, UT, any home is prone to flooding in its lower levels. A sump pump resolves this by pumping out water that accumulates in a water-collecting sump in the lowest part of the house.
Will You Be Using a Municipal or Private Water Supply?
One last consideration for your new construction plumbing is the source of your fresh water and where the wastewater will go. If you’ll be hooking your property to the municipal water supply and sewer system, then the installation steps involved are different than if you use a private water well and septic tank system. No matter what your new house will use, our team will ensure that your plumbing installation fits the needs of your property, is up to code, and is both convenient and reliable. Reach out to Rentmeister Total Home Service today to begin the process.